October 17, 2010

LIttle Amaterasu


This is the start of a grand endeavor. In preparation for my first Artist's Alley table at Otakon next year, I am doing huge massive piles of adorable fanart. I'm not generally a fanart person, but that doesn't mean I don't have plenty of series and games I love and would have fun drawing. So here's a start. I plan to draw pretty much every animal from Okami, plus Waka, and make a whole set of darling 5x7 postcards of them. Look forward to the rest!

For those not in the know, this is Amaterasu, the main character from the absolutely stunning video game Okami. You control this wolf and move through a gorgeous sumi ink styled world restoring goodness and light by means of a magical paintbrush that is your tail. Also you fight creepy monsters sometimes.

No comments: