April 2, 2009

Ruby


Just practicing my digital painting techniques.... Warming up to maintain a consistent style for the next five weeks during my final projects for Concepts. I'll probably post my last concepts piece soon--I just haven't resized it anywhere between full print resolution and the tiny one on my website--speaking of which, http://myarmcanfly.net , check it out--very updated. Lots and lots of new images, many featured here but not all, and the lightbox code is working in full at last. Feedback always appreciated.

2 comments:

D. Chien said...

Nice texturing, and I really like her facial expression and the lighting and the line quality of her hair. :X

Tawny said...

...Just a thought. You should do a nice portrait of a crotch and legs next! Since torsos seem to have dominated a lot of your pieces.
Seriously, just legs. <3
---Tawny