February 25, 2009

Painted and printed and DONE

Now that I've got the prints in hand, properly adjusted, and ready for friday, I figured I'd go ahead and post this. I did do a few last adjustments after this version, but only minor edits to enhance the print quality, so this is essentially how it looks. I'd say this was about.... 2 hours on the pencils, and 12 on the digital painting. All photoshop, no unusual brushes or imported textures. Just me and mah round brush, on the tiniest tablet in the world.

1 comment:

cait o said...

What why were you done so earlyyyyy ew. D:

I know you've got it printed and everything, but I was going to suggest that maaaaaybe if you could think of something creative, it'd be nice to have a BG-graphic-detail or something? I don't know, I feel like there's a lot of dead space... Love how you've done the masks and the hands though~